Your rights and obligations relating to your use of the NDArtTrek website
These terms apply to all visitors and members and guests, and are effective from 1st February 2016
We may refer to you as you/visitors/members/guests.
We reserve the right to alter, change and revise these terms. The effective date is clearly visible and it is your responsibility to visit this page frequently.
Who May Use This Site
Users must be considered as adults in the country where the website is used. This is usually 16 or 18 years of age. Persons under the age of criminal responsibility may not use/make purchases/download content from this site without prior approval of an adult.
Your Rights & Restrictions
You may view/download any information our website or allows you to see/download/use. Other than that you may not reproduce site content, designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, logos or any code. No content may be modified, copied, republished, translated, altered to look similar or downloaded without without prior written permission.
Content may be shared on social sites in an unaltered state where a ‘Share’ symbol or text is visible on that content.
Copyright of all artist’s work, images and video displayed on this website remains with the artist.
Copyright of all other material belongs to NDArtTrek or North Devon Arts unless otherwise stated.
Copyrights of Others
We respect intellectual property rights of others and we forbid users from posting any material that violates another party’s intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to delete content, close user accounts for users who infringe copyright regulations. We may close accounts or remove posted material whether or not any infringement actually exists.
Users are prohibited from replicating /selling/distributing any: graphics, text, artwork, logos, photos, videos, downloads, software unless:
- You have gained permission to do so in writing.
- We have given you the specific right to do so as a part of a fee that you have paid to Us This right is instantly revoked if you have asked & received a refund.
Using the site for the purpose of data mining, or collection of personal information for the purpose of canvassing is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to remove users that breach this agreement and in certain circumstances to seek legal remedy to recover costs.
By using this website you agree not to:
- Upload content that we could be deemed as harmful, threatening, unlawful, confusing, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, rude, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, hateful or racist.
- Impersonate another person, misrepresent yourself or your business
- Upload or post unauthorized advertising.
- Upload any personal information such as address, telephone numbers, email address, credit card details, copies of bills belonging to you or other members or any other third party
- Intimidate harass or stalk others
- Solicit information from other member, solicit passwords or personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Upload/send any material such as viruses, bots, Trojans, spoofs that could cause damage to our servers, limit the function or affect normal operation of the website in any way.
- Upload any material or make available via links any content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for any criminal purpose, violate the rights of any other member or third party, or could potentially create a liability or violate any local or international laws.
- Create a false identity
- Use or access another users account
- Publish or make accessible your username & password to others.
- Use any script to interact with the site functions in any way.
- Sell or transfer your use or access to the site to any third party
Our website operation relies on hosting companies and software which can be affected by technical issues. Whilst we use high quality service, there will inevitably be occasional downtime. We cannot be held liable for any such downtime but will endeavor to keep this to a minimum.
The website may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons.
The security of your username & password is your sole responsibility. A poorly secured computer may result in your username & password being harvested by hackers. We recommend all users use firewall software and a modern anti-virus program as a minimum level of security.
Third Party Websites & Links
We do not check for accuracy of links to third party websites, or the validity of any content provided by any such sites. By leaving this website you should be aware that our terms no longer valid and you are advised to read the terms of these websites.
Our website services can be affected by many variables. It is the users responsibility to make adequate backups of their own content wherever necessary to avoid loss. With this respect you agree to indemnify & hold the NDArtTrek and North Devon Arts members & employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim, damages, costs, expenses, including legal fees arising out of any instructions followed, software purchased or any other material published by us.
In no event will we, our employees or agents be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including for any lost profits or lost data arising from the use of the site. The liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the cause of action it will at all times be limited to the amount paid by you to Us.